What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I am currently facing issues with messages in RMQ, which aren't processed. When I have a look in

2»

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Ok, I have the same. Creation of product list triggered around 770 events. This then created 60+k messages into product.storage queue. At first it was processing those messages and now it "hangs".

• ULL0N440J
    ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited April 2020

I already debugged the ProductListProductAbstractStorageWriter and sometimes the passed array with the first index = null (not sure which messages this is, but since we're adding parent categories, too this could cause it)

• ULL0N440J

Do you existing indexes in these tables .. ?

spy_product_concrete_product_list_storage spy_product_abstract_product_list_storage

• Valerii Trots

spy_product_concrete_product_list_storage is empty.
    spy_product_abstract_product_list_storage has 62011 records.

• ULL0N440J
    edited April 2020

If you have any products in the shop, they might be abstract then. Not sure if this is causing the blocking of RMQ

• UMVENKCBF
    UMVENKCBF Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Daniel,
    we have the same issue, sometimes it exists sometimes RMQ will work.
    @UP8T3GKFH knows the pain with it.
    If you have any possible solution we will be glad 😉

• Valerii Trots

Hi Marcus, I was able to reproduce the problem and now our development is investigating it.
    The problem is that an event about assigning a category with 25k product to a product list can't be processed.

• UMVENKCBF
    UMVENKCBF Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes that was a problem we had last night too. Any news?

• Valerii Trots

So far unfortunately no. In order to fix this the whole concept of this functionality has to be changed. So at the moment we are waiting for an architect to take a look and decide how to go further.