What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello. In Bootcamp "Different Stores Different Logic" Challenge after passing all steps I finally ge

UQS4LDZU7
UQS4LDZU7 Posts: 182 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited March 2020 in Help

Hello. In Bootcamp "Different Stores Different Logic" Challenge after passing all steps I finally get: Exception
Could not find config key "SESSION:ZED_SESSION_COOKIE_NAME" in "Spryker\Shared\Config\Config" After setting in config_default_development_DEMO.php:

$config[SessionConstants::ZED_SESSION_COOKIE_NAME] = '[zed.de](http://zed.de).demo-shop-suite.local';

The problem is still not solved, I get the propel exception: Propel \ Runtime \ Connection \ Exception \ ConnectionException
Unable to open connectionPrevious exceptions
β€’ Unable to open PDO connection (0)
β€’ SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "www-data" (7)

Comments

• UQS4LDZU7

Did someone have this in this challenge?

• UQS4LDZU7

Fixed by myself

• UQS4LDZU7
    edited March 2020

Thanks! πŸ™‚

• UQS4LDZU7

Maybe can be helpfull for someone: The solution was adding the ZED_DB_DATABASE in config_default_development_DEMO.php:

• UQS4LDZU7
    // ---------- Propel
    $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_DATABASE] = 'DE_development_zed';