What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, i have a problem with the tests for a storage writer. When I call the entity save method, the

UPAKFGUH5
UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello, i have a problem with the tests for a storage writer.
When I call the entity save method, the event to send the data to RabbitMQ is triggered. How can I deactivate this event?

Comments

• UKLUVKWEB
    UKLUVKWEB Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Did not write the tests for your exact case, but I think you can simply swap the storage via config or constructor, to have so called InMemoryStorage or NullStorage . Then it will not try to use real queue.

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You can also block events using

EventBehaviorConfig::disableEvent()

but be careful if your test is using the DataImport module - it also calls the static method to reset this flag

• UPAKFGUH5
    edited March 2020

I have already tried this but it doesnt work.

• UPAKFGUH5

I think the problem is that the propel class calls directly the sendMessage function from queue client

• UKEP86J66

The propel entity should make a call to add a row to spy_event_behavior_entity_change and this is stopped if the disableEvent() static is called.

• UKEP86J66

But my version of Spryker is not the latest, so maybe your version is different..

• schoenfeld
    schoenfeld Posts: 28 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2020

Additional idea: compare with default tests in vendor
    rdm picked test: tests/SprykerTest/Zed/ProductImageStorage/Communication/Plugin/Event/Listener/ProductImageStorageListenerTest.php