What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have trouble with Rabbitmq/ Listener. I have created an UI to manage merchantrelations/ produc

ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, I have trouble with Rabbitmq/ Listener.
I have created an UI to manage merchantrelations/ productlists in Yves. This functionality (actually) works.

I just pushed my code to my staging system and I see, that Jenkins is stuck while executing vendor/bin/console queue:worker:start . So now I have a bunch of stuck messages in RMQ. The payload looks fine imo. I had a look at the listener - both on local and on staging - and it looks identically.

Any ideas on how to debug this? No errors in RMQ Log, neither in ZED/exception.log

Comments

• ULL0N440J
    edited March 2020

Payload:

{"listenerClassName":"Spryker\\Zed\\PriceProductMerchantRelationshipStorage\\Communication\\Plugin\\Event\\Listener\\MerchantRelationshipListener","transferClassName":"Generated\\Shared\\Transfer\\EventEntityTransfer","transferData":{"event":"Entity.spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.create","name":"spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit","id":64,"foreign_keys":{"spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.fk_merchant_relationship":31,"spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.fk_company_business_unit":191},"modified_columns":["spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.fk_company_business_unit","spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.fk_merchant_relationship"],"original_values":[]},"eventName":"Entity.spy_merchant_relationship_to_company_business_unit.create"}

• Do you have the same issue on your local env?

If yes, adding breakpoints on MerchantRelationshipListener , stopping jenkins and running the console queue:task:start event with xdebug should do the trick

• ULL0N440J

Alright - I managed it to break it locally, too. Will debug the listener now.
    I merged another branch in, maybe this caused the behaviour..

• ULL0N440J
    edited March 2020

Hey @U010MDPMB3N, I had a look at the listeners. Looks fine and everything is executed as intended.

The merged branch had no impact on the functionality. Just rolled back and saw, that a table isn't field.

I've created an own thread for this issue. Any further ideas? 🙇‍♂️🏻