What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good Morning together, I just got a new Macbook (ARM-based) and tried to setup my current project. S

U01AMEUUMRV
U01AMEUUMRV Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good Morning together,
I just got a new Macbook (ARM-based) and tried to setup my current project. So far all containers started, i can see the frontend etc. (used this documentation here: https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/technical-enhancement-integration-guides/switch-to-arm-architecture-m1-chip.html#update-rabbi[…]kins-services)
The problem is, that the console scheduler:setup command (which ofc is executed on startup aswell) doesn’t add scheduler jobs to the scheduler (jenkins)
Sadly, i couldn’t find a post where anyone is facing the same issue and my colleagues didn’t have this problem aswell.
Any Ideas?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I don't have M1 to check but we saw such a problem even on Linux with csrf protection enabled.
    I would try to comment out https://github.com/spryker/suite-nonsplit/blob/master/deploy.yml#L258 from your deploy file, bootstrap and up again and then retry.

• U01AMEUUMRV

i will do that, thank you valerii - i respond with the results when it’s done.

• U01AMEUUMRV

commenting out the csrf-protection-enabled in deploy.dev.yml didn’t work 😞

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

What does docker/sdk console scheduler:setup -vvv return? Nothing?

• U01AMEUUMRV

Just this:
    docker/sdk console -x scheduler:setup -vvv
    --> DEVELOPMENT MODE DEBUGGING MODE
    Store: CN | Environment: docker.dev

• U01AMEUUMRV

i also tried to debug it but didn’t see any errors nor in the logs or the debugger … the exitcodes are 0's (debugger not sure if they should be 1)

• Ojeaga Union
    Ojeaga Union Sprykee Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hullo hullo
    I'm on M1, installed b2c-demo-shop locally, and you can see list of jobs running below:

docker/sdk console scheduler:setup -vvv
    Store: DE | Environment: docker.production
    Scheduler Name: jenkins
    Scheduler Status: OK
     - DE__check-product-validity
     - DE__check-product-label-validity
     - DE__update-product-label-relations
     - DE__apply-price-product-schedule
     - DE__check-oms-conditions
     - DE__check-oms-timeouts
     - DE__clear-oms-locks
     - DE__queue-worker-start
     - DE__product-relation-updater
     - DE__event-trigger-timeout
     - DE__deactivate-discontinued-products
     - DE__clean-expired-guest-cart
     - DE__remove-expired-refresh-tokens
     - DE__order-invoice-send
     - DE__message-broker-consume-channels

• U01AMEUUMRV

on my m1 mac it doesn’t even say, that my scheduler status is ok when i run this command… i can see the webpage though on scheduler.spryker.local :S

• U01AMEUUMRV

I could finally solve this issue myself… the Problem was, that i added this part from the documentation inside my config_local.php as it was… So the php part that runs the scheduler didn’t have the url to the scheduler :S
    $config[*SchedulerJenkinsConstants*::JENKINS_CONFIGURATION] = [
    *SchedulerConfig*::SCHEDULER_JENKINS => [
    *SchedulerJenkinsConfig*::SCHEDULER_JENKINS_CSRF_ENABLED => (bool)getenv('SPRYKER_JENKINS_CSRF_PROTECTION_ENABLED'),
    ],
    ];