What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Installation completed on AWS. Frontend and backoffice not working and showing False whale error.

U035GSLDLVD
U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Installation completed on AWS. Frontend and backoffice not working and showing False whale error. Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, under data/STORE/logs/YVES|ZED/exception.log or CloudWatch you should be able to see the error logs. Without those its not easy to help you

• U035GSLDLVD

@UK7KBE2JW Thanks for your help! I resolved it today morning but demo data is not showing up. is it dependent on Jenkins job? When I run demo:data:import it shows successful but on frontend it's not showing up.

• UK7KBE2JW

Yeah must let the worker run or run them manually via console

• U035GSLDLVD

Workers are working. Do you happen to know any worker that can start showing up products?

• UK7KBE2JW

you can check your storage tables, take a look into redis/elastic if data are present. If the storage tables are filled and redis/elastic are empty you can run sync:data if storage are empty too you can run event:trigger. Check in ZED that the products have store assignments, are active, have warehouses, ...

• U035GSLDLVD

Thanks Julian!