What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Everyone. I have problem with installing spryker in Development Mode. When i installed with docke

U02N72H415F
U02N72H415F Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited February 2022 in Help

Hi Everyone. I have problem with installing spryker in Development Mode. When i installed with docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.yml and next docker/sdk up i didn't have any problem, but when i installed docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml and next docker/sdk up i got this. How i can correct this problem? (https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CH2HA71C5/p1639581472219600 it doesn't help me. P.S. one week ago i didn't have problem)

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey, what OS are you using? Seems to be on linux. Looks like a permission problem. Can you try to make docker run without sudo? https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/linux-postinstall/

• U02N72H415F

It is Elementary OS6 (I know that it is bad OS). Yes i can start docker run hello-world without sudo

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

was it without sudo already before my hint or did you just changed it? if you changed it afterwards it could be that you have to remove the containers/images again etc. clean project

• U02N72H415F

It was before your hint. But all the same i will try remove images

• U02N72H415F

I did it for two days again and again, and now it work. Thank you for the answer!