What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

there's something I don't get: let's say I have a store (one rabbit vhost) and multiple event queues

UK5DS29L2
UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited November 2019 in Help

there's something I don't get:
let's say I have a store (one rabbit vhost)
and multiple event queues (rabbit queues)

What do I have to set to have all those queues run all the time? Even when I see I have items in ONE queue (all other queues are empty) the queue is not constantly worked on. Often there are minutes or hours when the items are finally picked up and worked on. What can affect this?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

No idea. Workers don't care what messages to process.
    Is there anything in logs?

Is the info about one store correct? Because let's say in my mind means "let's think about theoretical problem and no the real one". Otherwise I would suppose that Jenkins doesn't have enough processes and other stores take whole Jenkins time somehow.

• UK5DS29L2
    UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited November 2019

Is there anything in logs?
    no, there's not
    Is the info about one store correct?
    yes. no other queues/vhosts exist, config only has one store

by using let's say I just wanted to clarify my situation, but I guess those two words could be omitted.

Jenkins doesn't have enough processes.
    jenkins is on a separate machine and is the only thing running on that machine

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Sorry, used wrong translation as I have german in Jenkins' GUI. build executors in Jenkins configuration. In spryker/docker-sdk default value is 2. But it doesn't matter if you have only one store.