What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I updated `spryker/category` to `5.5.0` and now I'm noticing two issues: 1. The query in `vendor/sp

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I updated spryker/category to 5.5.0 and now I'm noticing two issues:

1. The query in vendor/spryker/category/src/Spryker/Zed/Category/Persistence/CategoryRepository.php::getCategoryNodes() is doing a cross join. I think it's missing a condition to join locales: ->where(SpyUrlTableMap::COL_FK_LOCALE . '=' . SpyCategoryAttributeTableMap::COL_FK_LOCALE)
  2. In vendor/spryker/category/src/Spryker/Zed/Category/Persistence/Propel/Mapper/CategoryMapper.php:142 the localized attributes of a category are being loaded via relation. But it's returning only one attribute entity where there should be entities for de_CH, fr_CH, it_CH in my case. As a result, the category nodes aren't complete, which means that they're missing name and url in search result data. Changing $categoryEntity->getAttributes() to $categoryEntity->getAttributesJoinLocale() fixes it and returns all attribute entities for all three locales, but I don't understand what makes the difference.
    Can anybody confirm?

Comments

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I am also seeing issues with this module on version 5.5.0 - after changing store assignment for a category and saving I have over 1M messages on the queue. However I’m not sure if it’s our data (many stores/categories), or custom code or the update that is the problem.

• UKEP86J66

If there is a missing join condition it might explain this number of messages - we don’t have that many categories/stores/locales πŸ™‚

• UKEP86J66

Have you reported it in the bug portal? It sounds like you have a clear way of replicating it.

• U01LKKBK97T

Not yet. Wanted to ask here first, just in case it might be known already.

• U01LKKBK97T

I was also having queue errors and made my way through it. Most of the errors were due to dependencies that have changed. After that, publishing succeeded without any errors, but there was data missing in search.

• U01LKKBK97T

How many locales do hou have?

• UKEP86J66

We have 14 locales, approx 30 stores and I'm not sure how many categories - maybe 100. I think the main reason for our number of messages is product relations but there might be many duplicates if a join is missing a condition

• U01LKKBK97T

From what I've seen, the missing join doesn't affect the number of publish messages. The query results will be filtered by locale anyway before the publish data gets generated.