What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone Happy New Year. I am facing this issue while running command docker/s

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone Happy New Year.
I am facing this issue while running command docker/sdk up.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

do u use still alpine 3.12?

• U047ZBW7AP8

i didn't know that but i see it here now so, yeah using alpine 3.12, please if you are familiar with this issue tell me how to solve it.

• giovanni.piemontese

change it to spryker/php:7.4-alpine3.15 and then docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml && docker/sdk up

• giovanni.piemontese

here are listed all images
    https://github.com/spryker/docker-php

• U047ZBW7AP8

changed it to spryker/php:7.4-alpine3.15 and ran the commands but its still showing same error.

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

I had a similar exception in the end of December. Some minutes later it was working for me. The url was not available for some time (see the exception message in your screen) - was unrelated to Spryker itself in my case