What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

[SOLVED] Hi everyone 🀝, I have some configuration for queue: ```// ---------- Queue $conf

2Β»

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

mmm... not really.

PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPProtocolChannelException - Exception: PRECONDITION_FAILED - inequivalent arg 'x-queue-mode' for queue 'event' in vhost 'de-docker': received the value 'lazy' of type 'longstr' but current is none 
    in /data/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Channel/AMQPChannel.php (216)

Command: /data/vendor/bin/console queue:setup

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

we have it like this:

/**
     * @param string $queueName
     * @param string $routingKey
     * @return \Generated\Shared\Transfer\RabbitMqOptionTransfer
     */
    protected function createQueueOptionTransfer($queueName, $routingKey = ''): RabbitMqOptionTransfer
    {
        $queueOptionTransfer = parent::createQueueOptionTransfer($queueName, $routingKey);
        $queueOptionTransfer->setArguments(['x-queue-mode' => 'lazy']);

return $queueOptionTransfer;
    }

• giovanni.piemontese

@U01A5ARAXP0 it is just the same code πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»
    But as u see in queue setup command I got the error.
    Maybe related to old version used in docker sdk??

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I think you need to delete the exchange and the queue and then run the setup again

• giovanni.piemontese

Ok. I will try. Thanks

• giovanni.piemontese

U are right. It works after delete all queue and then seutp command

• giovanni.piemontese

thanks!