What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey guys, I have a small question regarding a docker/sdk setup: In the store .env files, docker/sdk

U010DNAA3QW
U010DNAA3QW Posts: 55 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey guys, I have a small question regarding a docker/sdk setup: In the store .env files, docker/sdk generates SPRYKER_OAUTH_KEY_PRIVATE with \n replaced by __LINE__ , see also method buildSecrets() of the docker/generator/index.php - my question is: If we pass this directly to Spryker with an entry in config_default.php (taken from b2c demo shop):

$config[OauthConstants::ENCRYPTION_KEY] = getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_ENCRYPTION_KEY') ?: null;

then this __LINE__ stuff will be still in the string, which will lead to that string being finally passed to \League\OAuth2\Server\CryptKey, which in the constructor doesn't match the RSA_KEY_PATTERN anymore (because it expects an actual linebreak). How to solve this? Is this expected to be like this? It looks like a bug. My proposal solution: str_replace('__LINE__', "\n", getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_ENCRYPTION_KEY') ?: ''); in config_default.php instead of the aforementioned. Thoughts?

Comments

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello Rene,

You are right. The docker/sdk feature is quite new and won’t be integrated in 202009 demo shops.

The code will be like this:

$config[OauthConstants::PRIVATE_KEY_PATH] = str_replace(
        ['__LINE__', '\/'],
        [PHP_EOL, '/'],
        getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_KEY_PRIVATE') ?: ''
    ) ?: null;
    $config[OauthConstants::PUBLIC_KEY_PATH]
        = $config[OauthCryptographyConstants::PUBLIC_KEY_PATH]
        = str_replace(
        ['__LINE__', '\/'],
        [PHP_EOL, '/'],
        getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_KEY_PUBLIC') ?: ''
    ) ?: null;
    $config[OauthConstants::ENCRYPTION_KEY] = getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_ENCRYPTION_KEY') ?: null;
    $config[OauthConstants::OAUTH_CLIENT_IDENTIFIER] = getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_CLIENT_IDENTIFIER') ?: null;
    $config[OauthConstants::OAUTH_CLIENT_SECRET] = getenv('SPRYKER_OAUTH_CLIENT_SECRET') ?: null;

• U010DNAA3QW
    U010DNAA3QW Posts: 55 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @ULYHPR789 thanks for the info, that helped a lot 🙂 have some nice holidays 🎉