Payone Credit card workflow with pre-authorization runs twice (?)

ingo.kaiser
ingo.kaiser Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited August 2023 in Spryker Development

Hello,

we are currently integrating PayOne as PSP with direct debit and credit card at the moment.

We followed the current documentation, where a PayoneCheckoutPostSavePlugin should be registered.

https://docs.spryker.com/docs/pbc/all/payment-service-provider/202307.0/payone/manual-integration/payone-manual-integration.html#integration-with-oms-module-omsdependencyprovider

Its responsible for doing the authorization/ pre-authorization for credit card for example.

Also the OMS flow for credit card includes a Payone/PreAuthorize command plugin, which is doing exactly the same pre-authorize call.

And thats the problem. Doing it twice won't work for the second time and the checkout will end up in a fail whale. Payone says "reference already used" or so for the second call.

I think this is an error and pre-authorize should be excluded at least for any payment method that itself contains a pre-authorization, but i also can hardly imagine that this wasn't discovered before.

Unfortunately it seems, the integration docs are really outdated here or have massive typos.

Does somebody successfully integrated payone last time or know what i do miss?

Best regards

Best Answer

Answers

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    edited August 2023

Heyhey @ingo.kaiser ,

I hope somebody else can add their additional experience here.

What you describing does sound strange to me as well. I suggest you create a bug-ticket via the support portal so the dedicated team can have a look and provide feedback and/or a fix.

All the best,

Florian

• ingo.kaiser

Hi @fsmeier ,

yes, i also created a support ticket before, but wanted to max out my possibilities^^sometimes somebody faced the same situation or can give a crucial hint. :)

Best regards

• ingo.kaiser

Thanks a lot for digging deep into that topic quickly. I applied the fix already