Safari Open Beta! Be first to try gamified learning experience with new content - apply today!

Svitlana Kulynych
Svitlana Kulynych Head of Learning Experience Sprykee Posts: 9 🏛 - Council (mod)
edited June 21 in General

Are you ready for excitement? Ready for adventure? Then you’re ready for….

What is Safari? 

Safari is an engaging and user friendly, role-based knowledge learning experience platform, with content across five catalogs, including Product Knowledge, Solution Architecture, Backend Development, the Spryker Cloud Platform, and more - with additional courses and learning plans being developed all the time. That means you’ll never run out of trails to explore. 

How is Safari different from Academy?

Safari is a gamified, role-specific learning experience that is not available in the Academy. With Safari, you'll experience improved navigation, wide-ranging content and, most exciting of all, gamification-earn points, collect badges and - best of all - win prizes! 

Why Apply for Safari? 

Safari is immersive and built around you, the learner. When you join Safari, you’ll encounter: 

THE KING OF THE JUNGLE

Leaderboards let you see how you stack up against other users on a monthly basis. Your position on the leaderboard is determined by the number of points you have acquired throughout learning on the platform. Climb to the top and win prizes!

THE FRESHEST CONTENT

Spryker Safari is constantly updated, with new courses added frequently, so you’ll always run into the newest content when you’re on the trail. We are also revamping our certification programs to be even more flexible—for example, our new Back End certification exams.

ROLE BASED LEARNING 

Engage with the right courses you need to grow your skills. Not sure where to start? Use our Spryker GPS to find the path that’s right for you within the domains of:

• Product Knowledge
  • Solution Architecture
  • Back End Development
  • Cloud Platform

LEARN MORE 

But don’t just take our word for it, here are what some of our learners are saying after experiencing the all new Spryker Safari.

Start Your Journey Today!

And the best part? We want you to be one of the FIRST Safari Trailblazers!  We’ll be holding an Open Beta for all our customers, starting in October, 2023. 

Open Beta participants need to agree to provide us with feedback, as well as passing at least two courses or one Learning Plan. This is important as it helps us better understand your needs and improve the content accordingly. 

How to Apply

Use the Spryker Safari application form to let us know of your interest in Safari BEFORE October 3, 2023.

On the day of the Open Beta launch, October 5, 2023, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to login and begin your journey with Spryker Safari. Once you’ve been registered in the Open Beta, your data will be migrated to Safari and you will no longer have access to academy.spryker.com.

APPLY NOW 

Still Have Questions? 

If you have questions about participating in Safari, feel free to contact us directly via academy@spryker.com.

ENJOY YOUR ADVENTURE! 

Comments

• rene.kubitzek
    rene.kubitzek Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello Spryker Team,
    as a Spryker partner, how do I get from the Academy to Spryker Safari? When I log in, I always get the error message: "You're NOT authorised to access https://safari.spryker.com. Please select a platform you can access from the following list." When I click on the link "If you are a Partner click here" I always come to the same page and still can't log in. I have filled out the form for customers as a test, but so far I have not received a reply.

Academy works fine but what can I do to log in to Safari?

• Mark Dearlove
    Mark Dearlove Director of Academy Sprykee Posts: 34 🏛 - Council (mod)

Hi Rene, when did you fill in the application? Right now it requires a manual approval and you will be notified once it is done. It usually takes up to 48 hours.

• rene.kubitzek

Hi Mark,
    i send it on 24.10.

• Hari Vijayakumar
    Hari Vijayakumar Posts: 27 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Rene,

Thank you for bringing it to our notice. There was an error with your access permissions. We've fixed it now.

Could you please check?

• rene.kubitzek

Thanks, it works.