I want to export sales order data of a particular previous date.

mohammed.shamim
mohammed.shamim Posts: 35 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Actually we have scheduled job that export the order data in csv daily , all of them works very well but sometime due to deployment time clashes or xyz issue, csv of particular day would not get generated and it lead to a problem to our sales person. Our sales or business owner want such provision in which we can generate reporting of a particular day.

Best Answer

Answers

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓

Heyhey @mohammed.shamim,

maybe I do not understand the problem statement correct, but have you checked the folderdata/export/config already? There should be a config file with a block like

defaults:
        filter_criteria: &default_filter_criteria
            order_created_at:
                type: between
                to: '2020-12-31 23:59:59'

So shouldnt it be easy to have another config with rather static values here to get your specified day?

But like I said, I may miss something here. :)

All the best,

Florian

PS.: Maybe this page also gives some more hints: https://docs.spryker.com/docs/pbc/all/order-management-system/202307.0/base-shop/install-and-upgrade/install-features/install-the-sales-data-export-feature.html

• mohammed.shamim
    mohammed.shamim Posts: 35 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

you got it right, usually process of export data works well, this situation arises infrequently on server where we need to run the export again for specific date. but export command only works for a current date.