Customer specific product discount

Robson
Robson Posts: 15 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

What would be the spryker way to get a discount price for a specific customer?

Answers

• James Hooper
    James Hooper Senior Technical Trainer Sprykee Posts: 67 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Hello @Robson ,

That is a great question, are you looking on a B2B model? if so I may have something that is of interest for you

Many Thanks

• Robson

Hello @James Hooper

Yes I'm looking inside B2B.

• James Hooper
    James Hooper Senior Technical Trainer Sprykee Posts: 67 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    edited October 2023

Awesome, so If I read your question correctly, you can do this in the back office through pricing with Merchant Relations, this allows you to set a certain price for products for certain customers.

We have a fantastic (if I do say so myself) video module on this within Academy which will teach and guide you through how to set it up :) if you go to academy.spryker.com and search for Getting Started with SCCOS B2B, or I have dropped the link below, and in the merchant relations course you will see a module called "Customer-Specific Prices".

https://academy.spryker.com/learn/learning_plan/view/127/getting-started-with-sccos-b2b

Hopefully, this answers your question, if not please do not hesitate to reply or reach out 🀟

• Robson

@James Hooper thanks a lot will check that.

Can you suggest how to add this specific product discount to an offers page inside the navigation?

Thx