Custom tags

przemyslaw.szychowski
przemyslaw.szychowski Spryker Customer Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,

do you know if is it possible to add custom tags in CommerceQuest?
Most tags which I tried are unavailable and from "popular tags" only few are related to development/code topics.

Comments

• przemyslaw.szychowski
    przemyslaw.szychowski Spryker Customer Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I just figured out that there is no option to change category when "New Post" is clicked from inside category 😅

"Current" category is not only preselected without edit option, but also it's barely visible.

@Guido X Jansen

• Lauren Kulwicki
    Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 🪐 - Explorer

Hey @przemyslaw.szychowski, I'll be able to answer the second part of your question:

You're right - if you create a new post within the category itself, it automatically defaults to that category and there isn't a way to change it. You can only pick your category if you create a new post on general non-category pages like the homepage, All Discussions, or All Categories. But, since I'm a moderator here, I'm also happy to move your post to a better-fitting category if ever needed. You can simply ping me or any other moderators if you want any help.

If you'd like to request a change or have some improvement suggestions, you can add it to https://commercequest.space/categories/community-ideas-and-feedback , which we can review and work on, and other members can upvote. Feel free to add any suggestions here!

As for the custom tags, will look into this and see what's possible but if you have any to suggest just share them here and I can add them right away :)