What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I’m developing composer library for spryker. In standard docker config (without docker-sync),

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
I’m developing composer library for spryker. In standard docker config (without docker-sync), when i wanted to test this module in the project, I just configured is as path type repository in composer, so it was symlinked, but I don’t know how to make it work with docker-sync. Do you know how to configure docker-sync to copy symlink’s content? Or do you have other solution for developing composer modules for spryker? I want to have “live updates” of the code (same as with symlink)

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Przemysław, JFYI: the whole Spryker is day-off today. So maybe community will answer but there will be no comments from our guys today.

• UMVENKCBF
    UMVENKCBF Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited May 2020

I’m developing composer library for spryker.

That means? ;)

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

We always develop in vendor folder without symlinks. So we do not have the problem.

• USZB5JN4W

@UMVENKCBF, Library for Spryker, which can be installed via composer and used in multiple projects. Similar to for example SprykerEco Payone

• USZB5JN4W

@ULYHPR789, that’s the way how i do it too. I was hoping, that better solution exists 😄

• sprymiker

Actually it is quite good way to develop. You have separate repository to commit to. Composer also supports it.

• USZB5JN4W

aa, so you use active git inside vendor in package. Will try this approach 🙂 thx

• sprymiker

Right!