What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi another question about docker setup I have successfully got the project to install. I want to t

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2021 in Docker

Hi

another question about docker setup

I have successfully got the project to install. I want to try to debug it now, but whenever I do a request I get this message, even though I am sure of the project path mapping, any suggestions?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Hi @UM9F81RCP, it seems that xdebug is not proper working on your machine currently -> your phpstorm can not fetch the data.

can you post screenshots of your phpstorm settings reg. xdebug? Which environment are you using? How do you boot the environment up?

• UM9F81RCP

I am using docker to run the project .. docker/sdk up -x to start the env

• UM9F81RCP

when I open Yves container and execute:
    php -v

it shows only:

PHP 7.3.28 (cli) (built: Apr 29 2021 20:00:40) ( NTS )
    Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v3.3.28, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
        with Zend OPcache v7.3.28, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies
        with blackfire v1.57.0~linux-musl-x64-non_zts73, <https://blackfire.io>, by Blackfire 

It does not show xdebug which is wierd because it seems like xdebug session is getting started !

• UM9F81RCP

in my docker.dev.yml I have the debug section:

debug:
            enabled: true
            xdebug:
                enabled: true

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

did you do docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml first?

• UM9F81RCP

of course πŸ™‚

• fsmeier

does the phpini-output in the shop show that xdebug is enabled etc?

• UM9F81RCP

I cannot login to zed I am getting this error

• UM9F81RCP

Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

• fsmeier

this looks strange. what does docker ps output?

• fsmeier

hmm.. looks fine. you can also do phpinfo(); in public/Zed/index.php in the beginning and look there

• fsmeier

maybe do a die() or exit() after phpinfo()

• UM9F81RCP

I will try

• UM9F81RCP

it is enabled

• UM9F81RCP

but I found somehting

• UM9F81RCP

is this correct?

• UM9F81RCP

I got it fixed by running a debugging session AND starting the listener

From my previous experience starting the listener was enough … i am not sure if this xdebug 3 related thingy .. but most important now that it works πŸ™‚

• fsmeier

hmm.. for me just running the listener with setting a breakpoint is enough

• fsmeier

but glad you are unblocked

• UM9F81RCP

thanks mate πŸ™‚

• UM9F81RCP

btw .. do you have any idea how to set up an ssl certificate locally ?

• UM9F81RCP

to be able to call https instead of http