S3 bucket issue

ankur.porwal
ankur.porwal Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Team,
Today, we've set up the S3 bucket details in the config_default.php file. With this configuration, we can successfully retrieve all uploaded files from S3 within our custom module for processing custom data.

Is there a method provided by Spryker to execute the default import from an S3 bucket?

Comments

• victor.vanherpt
    victor.vanherpt Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 55 πŸͺ - Explorer
  • ankur.porwal

Hello Victor,

Is there any redimate solution for this so that we just install and use this.?
    we know about this link but we are looking for any other solution.

• ankur.porwal

Hello Victor

when i trying to setup using above link getting below error:
    Exception: rewind(): Stream does not support seeking

vendor/bin/console data:import --config=data/import/local/au_inventory_price.yml -t
    Store: AU | Code bucket: EU | Environment: docker.dev
    Starting import with data/import/local/au_inventory_price.yml configuration file.
    ErrorException - Exception: rewind(): Stream does not support seeking 
    in /data/src/Pyz/Zed/DataImport/Business/Model/DataReader/CsvReader/CsvReader.php (321)

Command: vendor/bin/console data:import --config=data/import/local/au_inventory_price.yml -t

Unable to fix this error. Please help on this.

• victor.vanherpt
    victor.vanherpt Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 55 πŸͺ - Explorer

I would suggest you try to reproduce it with the default demoshop code, share how you're setting up the connection and then maybe we can understand what is happening.

• steffen.schneider
    steffen.schneider Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hey @ankur.porwal
    could you solve the issue?
    we struggle on the same place.

thanks steffen

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey @ankur.porwal ,

Is there any redimate solution for this so that we just install and use this.?

As far as I know there isnt.

All the best,

Florian

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Reg. the exception, are you both sure there is write permission to that file as well? As far as i understand the "seekable" option the "read-only" is not enough.

All the best,

Florian