Double Opt-In not working on symfony/security-core 6.4?

pn
pn Spryker Customer Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited August 8 in Spryker Development

Hi Dev-Community 👋

I tested the Double Opt-In Feature on https://github.com/spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop.git current master in development-mode and wasn't able to completely confirm its functionality:

Expected Behavior:

• Customer creates an account
  • Customer sees the "Almost there! We send you an email to validate your email address. Please confirm it to be able to log in." Success-Message
  • Customer DOES NOT click on the "Validate your E-Mail-Adress" button of the "Thank you for signing up with Spryker Shop!"-Mail
  • spy_customer.registered is NULL
  • Customer tries to log in
  • Customer has not been logged in
  • Customer sees a message like "If this E-mail address is already in use, you will receive a password reset link. Otherwise, you must first validate your E-mail address to finish registration. Please check your E-mail."

Actual Behavior:

• Customer has been logged in successfully
  • Customer has been redirected to /en/customer/overview

Is there anything that has to be activated or something like that to make it work?

Thank you very much,

Pascal

Answers

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey Pascal,

looks like a bug to me - can you please create a support ticket for that to increase prio? Once you have the ticket numper you can post it here and I can add some more details and track it.

Thank you very much!!

All the best,

Florian

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Thank you Pascal,

I am just back from vacation - I am following the issue internal now and try to push it forwards asap!

All the best,

Florian

This discussion has been closed.