What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

We have a problem with our Zed running in the Spryker Cloud, that assets are no longer loaded (404 f

Alberto Reyer
Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

We have a problem with our Zed running in the Spryker Cloud, that assets are no longer loaded (404 for every js/css file). Shop assets are loading just fine.
The build pipeline has been running without any issues, also the deployment was successful.

Our CloudWatch logs do not show any error related to the asset urls, neither for Zed nor for the Frontend service.

Any recommendation where else to look at? Haven't found any S3 bucket + CloudFront that might serve assets, nor any documentation from Spryker side where assets are located in the Spryker cloud, so I assume Zed assets are served by the Frontend service as well.

Locally, using the spryker docker/sdk, assets are build and accessible, so it seems like a Spryker cloud specific issue.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer

I already opened a support case which is under investigation.

Once we found a solution I will give an update here, to give other the chance to learn from our issue 😉

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited June 2022

docker system prune -a && docker system prune --volumes && docker/sdk boot deploy.{project}-dev.yml && docker/sdk up

• Valerii Trots

It was me investigating it. 😄
    It's not cloud specific.
    Please pay attention to the remote address. Meaning I've got this result locally.

• Valerii Trots

With deploy.dev.yml on a clean install I'm getting this one.

• Alberto Reyer

If you tried it with the project specific repository (don't want to disclose the project here in public), there we use deploy-mutagen.dev.yml on the dev branch. There we do not have those session problem at all.

As the Frontend service container running on AWS is build through the pipeline on AWS, the local env and the containers on AWS are not comparable.
    Would be good to have a look into the Frontend service on AWS if public/Zed/assets/* exists and if not why they are build but not put inside.

• Alberto Reyer

Seems like assets are no longer located under /public/Zed/assets but /public/Backoffice/assets instead.
    I'm not sure why this is the case. To my knowledge we have only updated to the Security Gui module (https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/module-migration-guides/migration-guide-auth-module-to-securitygui-module.html#update-the-sp[…]respryker-core) as part of the feature we want to deploy.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

U have to update also spryker-oryx-for-zed because after compiling assets under Backoffice/assets it copies the asset for backwards compatibility to Zed/assets folder

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
  • Alberto Reyer

@UL65CH0MC You are a lifesaver. If we ever meet in person remind me I own you at least a cold beer 😉