What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I might have found an issue with the Docker SDK, regarding Xdebug config: in the file "docker/deploy

URB1K7DEU
URB1K7DEU Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I might have found an issue with the Docker SDK, regarding Xdebug config:
in the file "docker/deployment/default/deploy", line 123, you get the IP for linux using ifconfig, which is not always installed by default in the host (my case). You probably have to add a test to check if this command is available as well

Comments

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

That is known bug. You probably have Ubuntu 18+.
    As a workaround you can replace SPRYKER_XDEBUG_HOST_IP in xdebug.ini with your real IP address.

• URB1K7DEU
    URB1K7DEU Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

right. Ubuntu 18.04 here. No worries for me, I just installed net-tools and it worked πŸ˜‰

• sprymiker

We are on the way to solve that platform-agnostic way.

• sprymiker

Thanks for your feedback!

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

sorry for off-topic, couldn’t resist..
    Ubuntu 18+ sounds like β€œadult” version? πŸ˜„

• sprymiker
    edited December 2019

ifconfig became deprecated in 18.04, suddenly.

But anyway that is our bad to use ifconfig.