What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I am trying to start my containers using docker/sdk start command but broker is failing with followi

U035GSLDLVD
U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I am trying to start my containers using docker/sdk start command but broker is failing with following message:

Could not wait for spryker_b2b_dev_broker_1 anymore. Container status: "unhealthy"

Due to this error, RabbitMq is not working. Can anyone please guide?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, please provide more information for questions like that. for example:
    Which OS you are using, which processor do you use (m1 or intel), if it is the first time you want to start it, which deploy.*.yml file you used and what would also be nice but not obvious which version of docker/sdk you are running πŸ™‚

• U035GSLDLVD

Hi Florian,
    Thanks for your reply. I am using ubuntu 20.4. Not sure what went wrong but after resetting the docker through docker/sdk reset command, it started working. πŸ™‚

• U019JM2HE7N
    U019JM2HE7N Posts: 61 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey, you can also try to inspect your container for more information:

docker inspect --format "{{json .State.Health }}" spryker_b2b_dev_broker_1

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

good! This would have been my first proposal

• U019JM2HE7N
    U019JM2HE7N Posts: 61 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Another thing we have experienced this error in the past was outdated local images on which the containers were built on. This could also lead into an unhealthy state. You can check your local image creation date with docker image ls
    and update them with docker pull IMAGENAME

• U035GSLDLVD

Thanks Marcel! It's super helpful