What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Guys, anyone that has already properly configured the Quality Tools Inspection of PHPStorm with r

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Guys, anyone that has already properly configured the Quality Tools Inspection of PHPStorm with remote cli container?
I have everything configured: interpreter etc.. but the qa phpstan don't want run..
My goal is to have the inspection running in background to avoid a lot of qa fix in pre-commit..

The others configuration like composer etc.. with remote cli container interpreter etc is running fine..

Comments

• U01LLUGR1F0
    U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited February 2021

On Windows + Docker Desktop I got PHPCS to work from PHPStorm, but had to install php on the WSL2 Ubuntu instance.
    PHPStan does not work from PHPStorm, always tells me no rules found, although it reads the included neon file, because if I change something in that to not be configured correctly it throws an error.
    As PHPStan seems to have been added to PHPStorm only recently, I guess there may be still problems with remote cli interpreters?

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I would recommend to have interpreter on your host to:

1. Speed up static analysis (quality tools)
    2. To avoid any complex configuration