What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, my Spryker worked fine on Friday, I was just now trying to docker/sdk up and the process always

U01AC7NN6MQ
U01AC7NN6MQ Posts: 58 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2020 in Docker

Hi, my Spryker worked fine on Friday, I was just now trying to docker/sdk up and the process always gets stuck on this step

Forcing synchronization cycle for session sync_h45Q6cHVY6y7DIMG71yODfirBT2NgSDL7

I tried reseting, pruning system and volumes, always gets stuck on the same process now in the build process.

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Comments

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Are you on Mac?

• U01AC7NN6MQ

yes

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It seems that u use mutagen as sync type.. right?
    Is mutagen deamon running?

• U01AC7NN6MQ

I got it fixed by reinstalling multiple times, thank you! Yes I am using mutagen.

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

That is a problem of mutagen 0.12-beta1. beta2 does not have that behaviour.

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Also very rare docker glitches. So restart OS only helps.