What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello guys, has anyone some problems mit Unison-Sync in the case switch oft branch in development ph

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello guys, has anyone some problems mit Unison-Sync in the case switch oft branch in development phase?
I have sometimes problem that the sync need to much time and then at end i have not consistent files.

Comments

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yep. That is know problem.

The only 100% workaround is:

β€’ stop docker
    β€’ switch to the branch
    β€’ delete docker-sync container
    β€’ up
    Agree, it is not comfortable, but stable.

• giovanni.piemontese

Ops... really? OK!.. what do u think about fix release? Do u find some possible solutions or not yet?
    Thanks for fast reply..

@UQ4B55JLV das ist das Problem dass oft du gehabt hast..!!!!

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

The plans was shifted due to corona, but now the topic is on the table.

• giovanni.piemontese

OK.. super! Thanks very much! I hope it will be out asap the fix.. πŸ™‚ It is very uncomfortable for devs that oft switch the branch.

• Hi Giovanni,
    I see that the sync topic is painful and needs to be improved. The priority for sync solution is high in our backlog.

Please, stay tuned :)

• giovanni.piemontese

OK, thank u!