What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a B2C Demoshop in Development Mode in Windows based on this guide:

U01229ARYNL
U01229ARYNL Posts: 12 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited October 2021 in Docker

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a B2C Demoshop in Development Mode in Windows based on this guide: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/installing-in-development-mode-on-windows

Unfortunately I'm facing similar problems. The first one is, that the multiple setup steps are taking ages. I cannot imagine, that this is normal (see my screenshot). This wouldn't be a problem, if it would work in the end, but I always get the following error. Can anybody help me with this?

Store: US | Environment: docker.dev
Generate diff for Propel2
Propel\Generator\Exception\BehaviorNotFoundException - Exception: Unknown behavior "event". You may try running `composer update` or passing the `--composer-dir` option.
in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Util/BehaviorLocator.php (178)

Command: vendor/bin/console propel:diff

Trace:
#0 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Model/BehaviorableTrait.php(88): Propel\Generator\Util\BehaviorLocator->getBehavior('event')
#1 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Builder/Util/SchemaReader.php(310): Propel\Generator\Model\Table->addBehavior(Array)
#2 [internal function]: Propel\Generator\Builder\Util\SchemaReader->startElement(Resource id #1028, 'behavior', Array)
#3 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Builder/Util/SchemaReader.php(184): xml_parse(Resource id #1028, '<?xml version="...')
#4 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Manager/AbstractManager.php(342): Propel\Generator\Builder\Util\SchemaReader->parseString('<?xml version="...', '/data/src/Orm/P...')
#5 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Manager/AbstractManager.php(167): Propel\Generator\Manager\AbstractManager->loadDataModels()
#6 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Manager/AbstractManager.php(194): Propel\Generator\Manager\AbstractManager->getDataModels()
#7 /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Generator/Command/MigrationDiffCommand.php(109): Propel\Generator\Manager\AbstractManager->getDatabases()
#8 /data/vendor/spryker/propel-orm/src/Spryker/Zed/PropelOrm/Communication/Generator/Command/MigrationDiffCommand.php(29): Propel\Generator\Command\MigrationDiffCommand->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /data/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Command/Runner/PropelCommandRunner.php(64): Spryker\Zed\PropelOrm\Communication\Generator\Command\MigrationDiffCommand->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /data/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/DiffConsole.php(49): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Command\Runner\PropelCommandRunner->runCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\PropelOrm\Communication\Generator\Command\MigrationDiffCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\InputDefinition), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(256): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\DiffConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /data/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(989): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
Command setup-search-create-sources [vendor/bin/console search:setup:sources] (736.82s)
Input), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
Install docker finished in 1388.83sc/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/Bootstrap/ConsoleBootstrap.php(111): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(S
ymfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
Init storages for AT store. sole/Application.php(166): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\Bootstrap\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Outpu
t\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /data/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(27): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#17 {main}
In CommandLineExecutable.php line 107:

Aborted install...

install [-r|--recipe RECIPE] [-d|--dry-run] [-s|--sections SECTIONS] [-g|--groups GROUPS] [-x|--exclude EXCLUDE] [-e|--include-excluded INCLUDE-EXCLUDED] [-i|--interactive] [-b|--breakpoint] [-a|--ask-before-continue] [-l|--log] [--] [<store>]

Comments

• U01229ARYNL

Here's the screenshot:

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited October 2021

~do you have spryker/event-behavior installed?~
    Might be cause composer issues. If the above package cannot be composer-installed.

• U01229ARYNL

I just followed the steps in the documentation. It seems this package isn't included by default. Addition: I'm working with Tag 202108.0

• U01229ARYNL

K

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

can you try to run docker/sdk up --build --data --assets ?

• U01229ARYNL
    edited October 2021

I reset everything in the morning to make sure there's nothing colliding with earlier tries. When it has finished and there's still the error, I'll try it. Thanks.

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

also between 9am and 11.30am CET today composer packages could not be loaded - see my post in

• U01229ARYNL
    edited October 2021

Seems this didn't affect me... Do you have an idea why the commands are taking that long?

• fsmeier

In general it takes long on Windows machine I would say. It’s likely related to file-sync operations. The command which takes the longest is likely something with frontend:yves:build or frontend:yves:install-dependencies - because it interacts with a dozen files in node_modules -folder.

• U01229ARYNL

Solution:
    The mounted windows folder shouldn't be used for the project. Instead it should be checked out for example in the /home directory. If you are using phpstorm you can access this folder directly by for exampel \wsl$\Ubuntu-20.04\home\userxy\my-project