What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello guys.. in docker env i've seen that the errors are not shown, but only logged in exception log

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello guys.. in docker env i've seen that the errors are not shown, but only logged in exception log.
I find the default configuration for php.ini here -> docker/context/php/php.ini:477

But in config_default-docker.php the display errors is set to true

$config[ErrorHandlerConstants::DISPLAY_ERRORS] = true;

This config is used in ErrorHandlerEnvironment Class (vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Shared/ErrorHandler/ErrorHandlerEnvironment.php:27) to do the ini_set and set the display_errors according to the configuration. But on docker env it not seems to work this concept.

Has anyone the same problem? Thank u in advance!

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited February 2020

Seems like you need to change existing one to this $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::ERROR_RENDERER] = WebExceptionErrorRenderer::class; in the config_default-docker.

• giovanni.piemontese

Thank u @valerii.trots - it works! 😉

• giovanni.piemontese

Docker env web exception config that now works on my env:

$config[ErrorHandlerConstants::DISPLAY_ERRORS] = true;
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::ZED_ERROR_PAGE] = APPLICATION_ROOT_DIR . '/public/Zed/errorpage/error.html';
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::YVES_ERROR_PAGE] = APPLICATION_ROOT_DIR . '/public/Yves/errorpage/error.html';
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::ERROR_RENDERER] = WebExceptionErrorRenderer::class;
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::ERROR_LEVEL] = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED;
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::ERROR_LEVEL_LOG_ONLY] = E_DEPRECATED | E_USER_DEPRECATED;
    $config[ErrorHandlerConstants::IS_PRETTY_ERROR_HANDLER_ENABLED] = true;