What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, i'm trying to setup everything on a new Apple M1 based Macbook. I've already tried the sol

U03A0EG44EP
U03A0EG44EP Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi there,
i'm trying to setup everything on a new Apple M1 based Macbook. I've already tried the solution at the bottom of this thread https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CMYFJCG2E/p1643812049583259?thread_ts=1642429030.002900&cid=CMYFJCG2E#Das
This fixed the compose for mutagen error, but now i get this:

Error: unable to reconcile Mutagen sessions: unable to create synchronization session (spryker-b2b-dev-dev-codebase): unable to connect to beta: unable to connect to endpoint: unable to dial agent endpoint: unable to create agent command: unable to probe container: container probing failed under POSIX hypothesis (exit status 1) and Windows hypothesis (exit status 1)

Did anybody run into this problem and might have a fix at hand?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, which docker-compose version are you running? docker-compose -v

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Docker compose V2 disable and check that mutagen beta is started

• U03A0EG44EP
    U03A0EG44EP Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thank you very much, i thought i disabled that 🤔