What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Spryks. Can I ask a question re: Spryker Excite? I understand that there are limited spaces for i

U02P7B6K2LC
U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Spryks. Can I ask a question re: Spryker Excite? I understand that there are limited spaces for in-person attendance… when will we know if we’ve been selected for in-person, and will those who don’t get in-person attendance be able to get remote attendance?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

@guido.jansen Can you maybe take a look here pls?

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Is this question about Excite on the 24th or the Customer Day on the 23rd?

• U02P7B6K2LC

Thank you @guido.jansen it’s Excite on the 24th.

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

@U02P7B6K2LC did you get a confirmation about this yet?

• U02P7B6K2LC

Nothing yet