What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Watch the new features in the latest Spryker Release Note video

Ehsan Zanjani
Ehsan Zanjani Head of Solution Architecture @ Spryker Posts: 113 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited August 2019 in Slack General

Watch the new features in the latest Spryker Release Note video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=KK6hZPfAo58

Comments

• UKN2CGHSB
    UKN2CGHSB Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

...just wondering: is it necessary to skip the first two seconds of the video?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
  • UKN2CGHSB

@valerii.trots thanks, but your answer β€” well, less of an answer and more of a comment... I guess it's less of a comment and more of an utterance... really it's less an utterance more an incantation... or even less of an incantation and more of a malediction... or whatever... β€” is totally not related to my original question ;))

• Christian von Schassen
    Christian von Schassen Director Partner Succcess Management Sprykee Posts: 33 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Darius, what's wrong with the first two seconds?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

It was just a link from Ehsan with ?time_continue=2

• UKN2CGHSB

to me, nothing is wrong, this is why I was asking... but Ehsan skipped them on purpose (probably), otherwise he would share the link Valery provided

• Christian von Schassen
    Christian von Schassen Director Partner Succcess Management Sprykee Posts: 33 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Ah, I see. Ehsan's probably just clicked "Share this URL" and took the one including the timestamp by accident.

• Christian von Schassen

Thanks for the tip, guys 🀝

• Ehsan Zanjani
    Ehsan Zanjani Head of Solution Architecture @ Spryker Posts: 113 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited August 2019

@UKN2CGHSB Hi, no it’s not necessary to skip 2 seconds, this is happened on purpose, we want to announce our features in different format, we will have so many nice ideas which will be there soon πŸ˜‰