What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello there! Any tricks to be able to refresh the “success page” without getting redirected to the h

Chemaclass
Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited January 2021 in Slack General

Hello there! Any tricks to be able to refresh the “success page” without getting redirected to the homepage?
For debugging purposes, of course 🙂

I already tried commenting the “clearQuote()” from SuccessStep::execute()“, but it didn’t work. I am still getting redirected to the homepage after refreshing the success page :S

$this->cartClient->clearQuote();

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

did u tried already to manipulate the postCondition in SuccessStep? Just say to the success step that is not satisfied...
    or just simple comment out line 258-260 here -> \SprykerShop\Yves\CheckoutPage\Controller\CheckoutController::successAction and also as u mentioned the clearQuote in SuccessStep to debug more times the success page

• Chemaclass

Thanks for your help. I am able to see the success page.
    • I tried also adding these lines in SuccessStep directly in the core (for temp debugging).

• Chemaclass

Got it! This directly in the successAction in the Controller works:

# CheckoutController::successAction()
    return $this->view(
        [],
        [],
        '@CheckoutPage/views/order-success/order-success.twig'
    );

• Chemaclass

ach, no, this way I miss the QuoteTransfer data :S

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Previously in Zed there was something like "repeat last request".
    Here is an internal unresolved thread about the same:

xxx
    We had a controller somewhere that is able to repeat the last zed request received, which controller was it?

yyy
    Check maintenance module. And that functionality should be enabled on configuration

xxx
    \Spryker\Zed\ZedRequest\Communication\Controller\TransferController::repeatAction it’s here

Maybe this will be somehow helpful...