What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, I was wondering whether the atomic frontend is only used/usable within Yves or also availab

USPATDHK5
USPATDHK5 Posts: 60 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi guys,
I was wondering whether the atomic frontend is only used/usable within Yves or also available for ZED.
There is e.g. the checkbox atom, but for ZED is used within the twig files 'instead'.
Cheerio

Comments

• only meant for yves for the moment

• USPATDHK5
    USPATDHK5 Posts: 60 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

thanks for the reply πŸ™‚

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

as we are on this topic: I assuuuuume we won’t see full atomic frontend approach in Zed. but is there any tasks on the roadmap to ease up extending core templates without (or with less 😁 ) bc concerns?

• drlrdsen
    drlrdsen Sprykee Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

We are working on an update of Zed interfaces.

• UKJND3A3H
    edited October 2020

great! πŸ™Œ

• i like the yay πŸ˜‚

• UKJND3A3H

yep, that’s close to how I reacted… nooooot 😁

• UKJND3A3H
    edited October 2020

anyone knows the feeling of using the shortcut to an emoji, realizing that this one is only existing in another slack? πŸ˜„

• i think your slack also has considerably more emojis than this one here πŸ˜‰

• UKJND3A3H

whaaaaaat