What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, Spryker Community. I implemented my own "Bootcamp-Challenge" for Publish and Sync (Storage).

UQS4LDZU7
UQS4LDZU7 Posts: 182 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited April 2020 in Slack General

Hello, Spryker Community. I implemented my own "Bootcamp-Challenge" for Publish and Sync (Storage). Now I need some Inspiration for the next challenge, which should logically be Publish & Sync Search. It has to be simple, just to demonstrate some contents being passed from Zed to ES - Server via Queue(s). So, that finally user can apply search function for finding these contents. I need inspiration, so if you have an idea/feature to implement, I will be thankful.

Comments