What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, how are you supposed to debug internal events? As far as I can tell you can only debug browser r

USFC8N1NH
USFC8N1NH Posts: 16 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi,
how are you supposed to debug internal events? As far as I can tell you can only debug browser requests and console commands.
DockerSDK Version 1.23.0 => Example: RabbitMQ Events

Comments

• can you elaborate more on what you would like to achieve?

• USFC8N1NH

In my publish.error queue are events but should not. The publishing process starts without trigger from a conosle command or http request. I want to stop at the point where the logic is corrupted to see whats going on there.

• USFC8N1NH

In previous versions the β€œ-x” flag on startup would have done the trick but ist seem that this is not supported anymore

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hell Fabian,

It is quite better to disable scheduler and all jobs and run only the specific console command via CLI in debug mode.

docker/sdk cli -x console ...
    # OR
    docker/sdk console -x ... 

• USFC8N1NH

Oh okay, I have missed that the β€œ-x” flag had a comeback

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It was not removed for CLI. πŸ™‚