What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I have another problem with codeception ๐Ÿ™‚ I have `spryker/testify:3.41.

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello,
I have another problem with codeception ๐Ÿ™‚ I have spryker/testify:3.41.0 and when i try to use canSeeResponseDataContainsSingleResourceOfType from \SprykerTest\Glue\Testify\Helper\GlueRest, iโ€™m getting error [Error] Call to undefined method SprykerTest\Glue\Testify\Helper\JsonPath::assertArraySubset(). It looks like it uses vendor/dms/phpunit-arraysubset-asserts/src/ArraySubsetAssertsEmpty.php which doesnโ€™t contain this method, instead of vendor/dms/phpunit-arraysubset-asserts/src/ArraySubsetAsserts.php. @U017BL99B1V I think you know a lot about tests in Spryker ๐Ÿ™‚ Could you please check this? ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• U01T075RRHD
    U01T075RRHD Posts: 118 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited November 2021

Do you have the Asserts module enabled for your test suite?

• USZB5JN4W
    USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

yes