What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I am going through Publish and Sync task and when I am trying to import data it is failed.

U01AZE27XGV
U01AZE27XGV Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, I am going through Publish and Sync task and when I am trying to import data it is failed.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Please use -t to throw exceptions.

• And also please move this to πŸ˜‰

• UQ958DA4U
    UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited November 2020

The error is quite clear here πŸ˜‰ Does the method exist?

• I think we have a relic of our last workshop here. Which Demoshop version die you start from, @U01AZE27XGV?

• I suspect you recently started over with Docker on 202009.0

• I our workshop we had to handle two different versions and only Vagrant was on 202009.0, if you maybe remember

• So, you have to do the alternative task (that unfortunately says 202009.0 AND Vagrant πŸ˜•). There, the method is a tiny bit different.

• And we should still move this to 😊

• U01AZE27XGV

Yes have clone b2c-demo-shop from git@github.com:spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop.git and I am using docker not vagrant.

• U01AZE27XGV

have already pinged the same on

• πŸ‘