What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I am creating a form following

2Β»

Comments

• but not as screenshot, please. that makes it hard to extract sections

• U01AZE27XGV
    U01AZE27XGV Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

okay

• U01AZE27XGV
  • Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

You can fix this by adding the missing DependencyProvider to your bundle. E.g. Pyz\Yves\DealerPortal\DealerPortalDependencyProvider

• U01AZE27XGV
    edited February 2021

You mean I need to add use statement Pyz\Yves\DealerPortal\DealerPortalDependencyProvider to ApplicationDependencyProvider

• U01AZE27XGV

?

• Alberto Reyer

No, the exception is telling you that Spryker tries to find a class Pyz\Yves\DealerPortal\DealerPortalDependencyProvider which does not exist.
    So I would first check if the class really does not exist (if so, add it), second if there is not typo in the filename and the class is in the right directory (replace \ by / to resolve a class namespace to a file path), third check that DealerPortalDependencyProvider extends AbstractBundleDependencyProvider from the Yves namespace (should be Spryker\Yves\Kernel\AbstractBundleDependencyProvider )

• U01AZE27XGV

TypeError - Return value of Pyz\Yves\DealerPortal\DealerPortalFactory::getFormFactory() must be an instance of Pyz\Yves\DealerPortal\FormFactoryInterface, instance of Symfony\Component\Form\FormFactory returned

• Alberto Reyer
    edited February 2021
    use Symfony\Component\Form\FormFactoryInterface;

is probably missing in DealerPortalFactory.

I suggest you have a look on the PHP autoloading for namespaces: https://tutorials.supunkavinda.blog/php/oop-autoloading if you are interested what triggered this issue.

• maybe @U01AHAH9478 can have a closer look? ☝

• @UJN2JRU4F will doπŸ‘

• @U01AZE27XGV can we schedule tomorrow around 12:00 CET short call with the screen sharing?!

• U01AZE27XGV

@UL6DGRULR Thank you, it worked. @UJN2JRU4F @U01AHAH9478 Thank you.

• No worries, keep me posted

• How did you fix it if I can ask?