What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone. I want to ask how your experience is with the card when handling an increasing numbe

U031G802S74
U031G802S74 Posts: 29 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone. I want to ask how your experience is with the card when handling an increasing number of items. I have the experience that the more items, the slower the cart page gets. With 200 items the performance is very slow. I am using an old 2019 version of Spryker, but it would interest me how it behaves in the newer versions or if there are any known optimizations.

Comments

• U0107RNGSE8
    U0107RNGSE8 Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

do you mean the general performance - or only within the cart(page) for example?

• U031G802S74
    U031G802S74 Posts: 29 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Only within the cart

• U0107RNGSE8
    U0107RNGSE8 Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

you need to check different areas to get more performance: for example recalculation of the cart (which happens by default each time you open the cart) - or also synchronizations of cart data - in redis or also in the quote collection, if you use the shared-cart feature... and so on - so there are a lot of potential points, where you can improve / adapt it for your project needs.