What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, i am trying to generate a small report from the returns. Content of the report will be:

U016ZPC5480
U016ZPC5480 Posts: 24 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, i am trying to generate a small report from the returns. Content of the report will be: Product, No. of returns. Returns, No. Returns per reason (e.g. “Quality”).

For that reason i join the OrderItems to the Returns and execute a SubQuery for that Quality-Count in Propel.

My current attempt looks like this:

$qualityCount = (new SpySalesReturnItemQuery())
    ->joinWithSpySalesOrderItem()
    ->withColumn('count(*)', 'Count')
    ->select([
        SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU
    ])
    ->groupBy(SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU)
    ->filterByReason('Quality');

$returnReport = (new SpySalesReturnItemQuery())
    ->joinWithSpySalesOrderItem()
    ->withColumn('count(*)', 'Count')
    ->select([
        SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU,
    ])
    ->addAlias('a', SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::TABLE_NAME)
    ->addSelectQuery($qualityCount, 'b')
    ->addJoin('a.' . SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU, 'b.' . SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU, Criteria::INNER_JOIN)
    ->groupBy(SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU)
    ->orderBy('Count', Criteria::DESC)
    ->find();

In this attempt - if I see it correctly - the alias of SpySalesOrderItem does not fit (addAlias).

How do I join a table and set an alias for that table?

Comments

• U016ZPC5480
    U016ZPC5480 Posts: 24 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Update: table name(s) which i have used in my addJoin were not correct.

I have updated that addJoin and use the alias-method which generates the correct name for me:

SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::alias('a', SpySalesOrderItemTableMap::COL_SKU)