What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, Any help on this issue my application cannot find tables that exist its working fine when i

U01J3GPTA1H
U01J3GPTA1H Posts: 43 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi All,
Any help on this issue my application cannot find tables that exist its working fine when i am using this query in Data Import process but not working when i am trying to execute it from Zed/Business for updating data !

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, do you maybe have different credentials in the different config-files?

• U01J3GPTA1H

No i have not added or made any changes in config-file.

• U01J3GPTA1H

Maybe you are right @florian.scholz i have tried to execute query of Spryker table i.e. SpyCustomer from the same place for that its working but not for the table that i have created i don't understand why because on data import process its working. Any solution ?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Have a look in the config/Shared/ - folder, maybe you have overridden credentials there instead of using environment variables. If its not there it seems like a problem with the env-variables. but i can not tell like this.