What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I've just found an issue, where you're able to order with wrong tax rates (tested on current B2C dem

U01UDEEABT5
U01UDEEABT5 Posts: 24 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I've just found an issue, where you're able to order with wrong tax rates (tested on current B2C demo shop):

Follow these steps:
1. Open german demo store: http://yves.de.spryker.local/
2. Add an article to cart
3. Proceed to checkout
4. In AddressStep, fill the address with any address, select "Austria" as country for the shipping address (which is used for tax calculations)
5. Click on continue (you're redirected to the shipment step)
6. Go back to the address step (by clicking the links in the checkout breadcrumbs)
7. Then go back to the cart
8. Then proceed again to the checkout, you're then redirected to the shipment step
9. Proceed checkout and place the order
10. Check tax rates in the database. You have then 19% tax_rate for the order item (= tax rate of the default country "DE"), 20% tax_rate for the shipment (which is the correct tax rate for Austria)
Is this a known issue / already a fix available?

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

Sounds interesting and i do not believe we encountered it before. Can i ask you to create a case for us on this one? Copy and paste the above is fully sufficient.

• U01UDEEABT5

Sure 👍

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

Thank you!

• U01UDEEABT5

Case number 00040922