What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello there, I had a look at the REST API documentation and I haven't found a way to list all existi

U019CA3QUSW
U019CA3QUSW Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello there, I had a look at the REST API documentation and I haven't found a way to list all existing customers. Is it possible somehow? Thanks πŸ™‚

Comments

• Ahmed Sabaa
    Ahmed Sabaa Senior Application Architect @Spryker Posts: 54 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Igor, current REST API is a storefront API, while the functionality you are asking about sounds more like a back office API, we have something, but it’s in beta https://documentation.spryker.com/v1/docs/zed-api

• U019CA3QUSW

Thanks @ULL9CA6CB that looks what I'm looking for πŸ™‚

• U019CA3QUSW

so it's public beta right? I could enabling and testing it myself now

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

We used it on the project and it is stable and working. Keep in mind that it might change since it is still in beta.

• U019CA3QUSW

from what I see, currently it only supports customer and products right?

• Ahmed Sabaa
    Ahmed Sabaa Senior Application Architect @Spryker Posts: 54 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

The infrastructure allows for more endpoints to be developed

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

we build built bunch of them for the project