What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Yellow. I've installed Spryker locally (with docker) following the docs here

U024B3MTB5Y
U024B3MTB5Y Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yellow.
I've installed Spryker locally (with docker) following the docs here https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/installing-in-development-mode-on-macos-and-linux
Accessing any of the backofffice links mentioned in the docs gives me a 502 error.
Any pointers to fix this?
I'm unable tot find the nginx logs. Are the logs of all apps aggregated somewhere in a docker intallation?
Is there a particular docker container I can access to find these nginx logs?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Our documentation is currently a bit broken and we are on it.

Please check the output of the docker/sdk bootstrap ... command and add correct hosts into your hosts file.

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Open https://spryker.local/logs, check all log groups and see what output it produces when calling Zed.

• Valerii Trots
    edited June 2021

Kay, it's just our installation guide broken.
    But when you try to edit the article, there are correct hosts.

• U024B3MTB5Y

Thank you so much for the quick responses and the allocated time.
    As far as I can see the docs are clearly broken.
    There is no mention of spryker.local or any of the zed.[country-code].spryker.local plus the backoffice... links don't seem to do anything.

• Valerii Trots

Our documentation team is on the problem.

• U024B3MTB5Y

Thank you so much.