What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have a few additional questions. 1. Is there a default admin user or a way to create a new admin u

U024B3MTB5Y
U024B3MTB5Y Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have a few additional questions.
1. Is there a default admin user or a way to create a new admin user via console? (I could not find anything in the config folder or in the docs and for the available console commands I can't figure if there is such a console command)
2. For whatever reason when adding a product to cart from the US store a GET request is made instead of POST and the Fail Whale appears.
2.1 Is there a way to install a more stable version of the application? Surely such a major flow as adding a product to cart should not fail in an out of the box installation.
2.2 Before re-running docker/sdk bootstrap to see the proper URLs that I have to add in etc/hosts I was able to see a more developer friendly page when encountering the error at 2, something that resembled the debug profiler. Is there any I way I can't get back to that instead of seeing the fail whale? (The only thing I found in the docs is this https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/fail-whale-on-the-front-end which does not really have what I need)

Thank you so much.

Comments