What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all. I have a question about product bundles. Can bundles contain not only products but also othe

ULJB0FHL0
ULJB0FHL0 Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi all. I have a question about product bundles.
Can bundles contain not only products but also other bundles?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Not from the core, the database relation is bound to spy_product for the ownign as well as the related side.

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I am not sure if I understand the question

• UKHD8KTMF

module containing other modules is a concept that is unknown to me

• UKHD8KTMF

module can have dependency to other module

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

@UKHD8KTMF It’s not about Spryker modules, but about the Spryker module named product-bundles, where it is possible to group several products into a bundle which can be purchased.
    His question was if it is possible that such a product bundle contains another product bundle, which is not possible at least from the database schema.
    But it can, as always be extended to fit the requirements on a project level.

• UKHD8KTMF

ok, sry for misunderstanding, yes you are right it is not possible out of the box