What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Just found an issue in class src/Spryker/Zed/ProductCartConnector/Business/InactiveItemsFilter/Inact

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2021 in Slack General

Just found an issue in class src/Spryker/Zed/ProductCartConnector/Business/InactiveItemsFilter/InactiveItemsFilter.php of package spryker/product-cart-connector.
If it's checking a quote transfer having no items, it will produce a db query that doesn't filter by product skus. As a result, this might lead to expensive queries if you're having lots of products. Is it a known one?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Kay,

known Problem since at least 1 year.. We have a lot of these plugins overrided in pyz level...
    Ticket to Spryker is still opened.

U can at the moment override these plugins on project level and just add an if condition if array of skus is not empty...

• giovanni.piemontese

@valerii.trots Ticket Nr. 00001649 (U can maybe notify Kay too)
    In our case was the plugin of discontinued products, but there are other plugins with the same effect to be fixed in core level.

I will try this weekend to create a PR for this Bug (fyi @tom.lehner)

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Jep, already having a fix on project level, since we've overridden that class anyway.

But having this ticket open for such a long time is sad. All it needs is an early return, that should be doable within a year.

• giovanni.piemontese

Yes, i am agree with u.. but... i don't know why it is so for some small bug...

As said i will try this weekend to open a pull request for all these cases..