What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, I am triying to add Payone as a payment Provider, i have used this guide:

U02EKGJQV7F
U02EKGJQV7F Posts: 16 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi All,
I am triying to add Payone as a payment Provider, i have used this guide: https://documentation.spryker.com/v4/docs/payone-v1-1, I am only using Paypal and CreditCard.
After implementing the guide i now get this JS error, when i am logged in as a customer: As far as i can tell the error comes from this file: yves_default.payone-credit-card.js

logger.ts:86 [yves_default@error] application error -> Error: form-handler failed to be defined
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'call')
    at candidate.ts:53
    at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)
    at asyncGeneratorStep (yves_default.app.js:27246)
    at _throw (yves_default.app.js:27248)

Comments