What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team, can anyone please help me for this exception??

U03AY8F0XSA
U03AY8F0XSA Posts: 19 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Team, can anyone please help me for this exception??

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

There is one internal occurrence of the issue from June 2019:

xxx [2:04 PM]
    [SOLVED] Has anyone faced the issue like this?
    Propel\Generator\Exception\BehaviorNotFoundException - Exception: Unknown behavior “event”. You may try running composer update or passing the --composer-dir option.

xxx  [2:06 PM]
    Throws at  console propel:model:build running

yyy  [2:16 PM]
    your composer.json doesn’t have dependency to event-behaviour?

xxx  [2:17 PM]
    Nope, I have this one

xxx  [2:21 PM]
    Sorry only in composer.lock, for b2b-demo-shop-internal

xxx  [2:29 PM]
    In
    /src/Propel/Generator/Util/BehaviorLocator.php:196
    json_decode($composerLock->getContents(), true)
    fails

xxx  [2:44 PM]
    And finally - composer wrote the lock with huge amount of \x00. Re-runing composer update solved the problem.

• U03AY8F0XSA
    U03AY8F0XSA Posts: 19 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

can you please guide me to fix this issue ?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

The fix is suggested on your screenshot and in the conversation I've posted. Try to run docker/sdk cli composer update.
    If you are not sure that is the way to fix the problem and the project works for other people, try to prune everything and install the project from scratch: docker system prune -a && docker system prune --volumes && rm -rf vendor/ src/Generated && docker/sdk boot deploy.dev.yml && docker/sdk up.